[Hidden-tech] low tech or high tech?

MargotZalkind at aol.com MargotZalkind at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 17:59:07 EDT 2007

OK here is a challenge.
we have a family of skunks living in a shed near our house.
they casually saunter into our yard in the evening,
looking for tasty snacks of grubs and worms.

know of any easy way to scare them off?
I heard about a sound device..
anyone have any experience with this,
other than paying hundreds to hire someone to trap them and cart them off?
Thanks all.
MZ

Margot Zalkind
Margot at RowingEducation.org
413 585  9445
The Foundation for Rowing  Education, Inc.
_www.rowingeducation.org_ (http://www.rowingeducation.org/)

USRowing Safety Committee CoChair
Member  USRowing Masters Committee

This message contains PRIVILEGED  AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s)  named above.  Any disclosure, distribution,
copying or use of the  information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this  message in error, please advise the sender by immediate
reply and delete the  original message and any and all attachments.  Thank you.