[Hidden-tech] How do I offer customer financing?

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Fri Jun 15 20:32:56 EDT 2007

Dear HT,

We are scheduling shows farther in advance, and are offering a larger
number of shows in our event series, we find that fewer customers are
willing to pay in full at the time of signup even though I give a
discount for up front payment.  Instead they are option for putting
down the 50% minimum deposit.

Does anyone know of financing companies that offer financing to
consumers who are buying a service?  There would be an application
that I provide the customers, but the financing company processes it
and provides the money if approved.  I am having trouble finding this
on google -- I have only been able to find companies that offer this
for retailers.

Also, does anyone know of credit card applications that could be
integrated into my website, so customers could apply for new cards
and use the card right away on my website?
All the best,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Voice: 413.584.0010
Toll-Free: 877.WHE.EXPO
Toll-Free: 877.943.3976
Fax: 413.586.5846
Click here for Whole Health Expo website including information about
our events and applications