[Hidden-tech] FW: Job Opportunity - Controller

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Wed Jun 13 09:29:06 EDT 2007

Hi, all,

I received this job opportunity notification from a friend.  Please help
them spread the word.

Jeanne Yocum

We are working with our client, Berkshire Bank in Pittsfield, MA, to
identify a Controller candidate who possesses the following:

* Brings 3-5 years of experience from a large Accounting Firm and/or a
public company.
* Knows internal accounting issues and has dealt with regulatory reporting
with the SEC/FDIC/FASB.
* Comes out of a solid college with a degree in Accounting and a high G.P.A.
(CPA a plus).

This position will report directly to the EVP/CFO (Kevin Riley) who was
placed there by us from Key Bank in NY.  Your peer reports to Kevin will
include the head of Investor Relations, the Assistant Treasurer, and the
head of Reporting & Process Improvement.

The Controller¹s position will have as direct reports: an Accounting
Manager, an External Reporting Manager, and 4 Administrative staff.

This position will be ideal for someone looking to augment their current
management capabilities while serving in a very visible position that offers
interaction with the CFO and CEO.  Berkshire Bank is a $2.2 billion
institution that is growing and offers a top notch group of employees who
enjoy working in a team environment.

If you, or anyone you know, feel qualified and interested, please contact
the following:

Michael S. Massey
Vice President
Executive Resources International LLC
63 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02110
(617) 742-8970 x205
mike at erisearch.net
(profiles on our firm and staff - we're Boston's oldest search firm - can be
found at 'www.erisearch.net')

------ End of Forwarded Message