[Hidden-tech] short term cell phone alternatives

Marcia Yudkin marcia at yudkin.com
Tue Jun 12 09:52:24 EDT 2007

> My folks need a cell phone while traveling for a few months. Does
> anyone have experience in alternatives to annual plans?  Pre-paid?
> Single month?  Etc?

Mitch,

When I signed up for Cingular, I wanted a no-obligation arrangement, so I
paid for the phone and could then cancel at any time, instead of getting the
phone free and being tied to a 24-month contract.

Worked for me.

But you have to ask.

Marcia Yudkin

Affordable new naming service for new business names, new product names and
tag lines that set your company on the path to success.
http://www.namedatlast.com

Weekly Marketing Minute newsletter on creative marketing:
http://www.yudkin.com/markmin.htm