[Hidden-tech] GUI developer needed

Kevin Gallagher kevin at noho.com
Mon Jun 11 14:11:01 EDT 2007

Hi All,

A customer of mine is looking for a developer to rewrite the GUI for
their desktop application. The GUI is currently written in C++ using
zApp, a now defunct, object oriented GUI tookit. We'd like something
more modern, but have not selected a particular toolkit/language. The
GUI is fairly complex with lots of menus and property panes, some
interactive charting and graphing, and some other interactive graphics
elements.

If you are interested in receiving the RFP please let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin Gallagher

--
Kevin Gallagher