[Hidden-tech] Flash Developer Position at Paul Hake Productions

Paul Hake Productions, LLC jobs at paulhake.com
Sun Jun 10 15:13:32 EDT 2007

Dear Hidden-Tech,

paul hake productions is currently seeking a
Macromedia Flash developer to join its team! The
developer will work with our designers and
project manager to create interactive CD/DVDs,
Flash-based games, web-based Flash applications,
Flash web sites, and more. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following:

Development:
·       Work with the project manager and clients
to determine functionality of a project and
assist with determining timelines and scope.
·       Be able to work within milestone deliveries.
·       Make programming changes to a project
based on feedback from Project Manager and clients.
·       QC all work.
·       Work directly with clients if a project requires.

Required Skills:
·       Strong understanding of Macromeida Flash 8
·       Actionscript 2.0 (AS3 a plus)
·       HTML and CSS
·       Macromedia Dreamweaver
·       Macromedia Director experience a plus
·       A good working knowledge of other
web-based programming languages including PHP and Javascript.

The Ideal Candidate:
·       Can work in design applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop
·       Has game programming experience
·       Will work from our studio in Greenfield
·       Enjoys working with a small team.

Hours: Full-time (contract positions also available)

Location:
Greenfield, MA

Compensation: paul hake productions offers
competitive salaries (or hourly rate for
contract) commensurate with experience and
portfolio quality. Benefits for full-time
employees include health insurance, 401k, potential profit-sharing, and more.

About the Company:
Since our inception in 2004, we've designed and
developed numerous Flash-based video games,
training applications, web sites, web videos, and
other interactive media. Our clients include
globally-recognized brands and smaller businesses
in a variety of industries including toy
manufacturing, financial services, and education.

Email resumes and links to samples to: jobs at paulhake.com.

paul hake productions, LLC.
277 Main St - Third Floor
Greenfield, MA 01301