[Hidden-tech] Looking for printer advice

Daniel Belmont dbelmont2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 15:32:15 EDT 2007

Hello --

  I need to get a printer that connects via a USB port for my MAC G4 running OS 10.4.9 ... I only need to print black and white, and I was looking to spend $100 or so ... the only one I found locally is :

The Brother HL--2040 -- this is fairly highly rated but is know to curl paper sometimes ... does anyone have experience with this printer ?

also -- I looked into inkjet printers but the ink seemed expensive (100 prints per $10) ...

any suggestions ?

thx,
Dan