[Hidden-tech] Special Thanks from Our Last Event

Afranio Torres-Neto webal at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 16:17:20 EDT 2007

  Hello Hidden Tech !!!

  I just wanted to express thanks for all of those who came to our last
event on May 22 in South Deerfield, MA. We had a great time, enjoyed the
networking and camaraderie. We had such success that we are planning for
another event at GoNOMAD in the Fall 07.

  A special thanks to everyone at GoNOMAD especially the owner, Max
Hartshorne. I can't forget to say Stephen Hartshorne and all their staff for
being a wonderful host and assisting with the planning and food.

  Sincerely,
  Afranio Torres Neto