[Hidden-tech] Looking for long term web designer

glenn brooks glenn.vibrantliving at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:34:43 EDT 2007

I have a  clients  looking to design  websites that fits in with the larger
platform we are creating. I'd like to initiate a partnership with a web
designer who understands my approach (which has been honed by learning of
done with marketing master Yanik and Gary) and is interested in working with
my clients. As the designer you are able to:

   - Work verbally and over the phone concerning design and copy
   - build a basic site artistry and solid function
   - install auto responder for newsletter / enrollments
   - design graphics
   - over time have capacity to build membership site
   - over time have ability to build shopping cart
   - provide client with software to control content changes

please call Glenn 413 253 2110. Immediate work available