[Hidden-tech] Vonage or something similar?

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Thu Jul 12 22:58:28 EDT 2007

At 1:02 PM -0400 7/12/07, Hope Nilsson wrote:
>    ** The author of this post was a Good Dobee.
>    ** You too can help the group
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

>Hi hidden-tech folks,
>
>I'm considering ditching my Verizon local phone service for
>something IP-based...has anyone had a particular good experience
>with any of the Vonage et al companies out there?
>
>Thanks in advanced for any replies...
>
>Hope

Skype has very good sound quality (and picture), but it does mean
actually being in front of a computer.
Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html