[Hidden-tech] Eons does have some business aspects

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Jul 11 20:29:48 EDT 2007

Hi

Read Tish's post and agree that Eons is definitely a boomer site, but
there is a growing business thrust. As I was encouraged to develop a
virtual company group, we can certainly set the tone and create some
business-oriented networking.

If you walk the posts under the Home Business group you'll see
requests for advice on starting a business, etc . . . I see
opportunities for Hidden-Techies to offer advice and get their name
out, as well as flesh out the virtual company group. That's why I
brought this up.

With 76 million boomers starting the trek to retirement next year
(that's roughly 20 million hitting retirement age every five years)
this could be fertile ground for us. And, hey, it's supposed to be fun, too.

best,

Amy Zuckerman (who is over 50, for better or worse)