[Hidden-tech] music compilation experience or attorney

Peter Farber peterfarber at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 12:20:26 EDT 2007

Hidden-Techers,

I'm producing an exciting children's music compilation called Eat Your Vegetables, Please!  I have the music, but I have to make a number of decision around contractual and legal issues. I'd welcome the advice from anyone with experience in producing such a music compilation, and/or recommend either an entertainment, IP, or business contract attorney who can guide me through the minefield of mechanical licenses and agreements dealing with primarily artists, but some labels, and managers.

Thanks!

Peter
413 303-0815