[Hidden-tech] Equipment Giveaway or Recycle......

John Danek jdanek at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 4 13:29:07 EDT 2007

I've got an Agfa Repromaster 1300 that is in excellent condition ( also
have a darkroom light, halftone screens, pos and reverse film, and
processor ). It was used for creating enlargements, reductions,
duplicates, and halftone photographs for newsprint ads and tshirt
graphics. I know very few companies will have use for it now that the
digital age is upon us, but if anyone would have a use for it, you are
welcome to contact me. Or, if anyone knows of a recycler that would take
it, please let me know. Thank you.  Contact: John M. Danek, 413/534-5162
( land ),
413/374-5137 ( cel ), eMail = jdanek at earthlink.net.