[Hidden-tech] Robert Heller profile now posted on AZ blog

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Sun Jul 1 09:52:22 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Here and there I'd love to get around to posting short profiles of
all of you. I can't take the time anymore to put on life showcases
for Hidden-Tech like I once did, but I can let the world know what
you do and how you do it.

You can read about Robert Heller's pretty amazing life at
http://virtualdream-amyz.blogspot.com or just enter through
www.hidden-tech.net under the page the board designed for me when I
resigned last fall. It's under NEWS on the home page.

You can write about yourself or do what Robert did, which was send me
some resume materials and content. Even better, if you have a bio on
your Web site then direct me there.

In time, if enough of you connect to me this way and then post the
blog link on our sites, the world will find us and we should make
business happen.

Happy July 4th!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder

Date Line: Novermber13, 2006
Hidden Tech Founder Resigns for new adventures in life.

    *
<http://work.hidden-tech.net/articles/Gazzette-06-11-20.html>Article
from Hampshire Gazette

    *