[Hidden-tech] Internship

Tamar tracysanz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 18:57:38 EST 2007

I have been a member of this list for only a few weeks. I relocated recently to Brattleboro, Vermont, and I have a small-scale business selling used books through Amazon. I'm posting, though, because I am looking for an internship.

  I am interested in online sales, marketing, and finance. I
would like to work as an assistant to a small business owner or a
business consultant. Ideally, I would like to find a position within
an hour's drive of Brattleboro, which includes the Amherst area.

I spent the last five years working in Israel, and my last position
was as the Inventory Manager and Business Development Coordinator at
deltathree, Inc., a VoIP company in Jerusalem. I am organized, detail
oriented, and responsible. I am experienced with Word and Excel, and
I'm learning Peachtree Pro Accounting. My strongest skills are editing
and online research.

I prefer a paid internship, but for the right position I would work on
a part-time basis, without pay, for an initial trial period. I can
provide my resume and references. Please contact me if you think there might be a match.

Thank you,
  Tamar Schanfeld
  tamars at gmail.com