[SPAM] Re: [Hidden-tech] Assist sought on building a Buddhist shrine

www.HouseHealing.com HouseHealing at xemaps.com
Tue Jan 30 12:16:57 EST 2007

Amy...

I would be happy and honored to spiritually clear the site. I'm sure they are doing Buddist ceremonies for that, but, in the past I have found and cleared things that those ceremonies did not find and address.

Please make the offer for me and let me know.

Many blessings,
David

David Franklin Farkas
www.HouseHealing.com