[Hidden-tech] Financial Planner

andrew bellak andrew at stakeholdersinc.com
Sat Jan 27 08:34:10 EST 2007

I'd like to recommend Jennifer Johnsrud of Team Wealth Investments.  She
lives and works in Amherst, is our advisor, and is a good friend.  Her firm
is fee-only and we have developed a socially responsible investment (SRI) or
'values driven' portfolio customized to our preferences.  Her firm also uses
an independent, third party company to benchmark performance more accurately
called Investment Scorecard which is included as part of the service.

Here's a link to their web site:

http://www.teamwealthinvestments.com/

Andrew

Andrew Bellak

President

fundraising and corporate responsibility consulting

Andrew at stakeholdersinc.com

413-549-4589 home / office

646-552-5783 mobile

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Mohandas Gandhi