[Hidden-tech] Software firms in the valley

Charlie Heath chasheath at comcast.net
Thu Jan 25 13:07:22 EST 2007

Thanks Rich and others for your replies about software firms in the Valley.

Yes, five is an arbitrary number, and I don't mean to make a hard
distinction between software engineering .vs. programming, at least not for
this conversation!  I'd rather cast a wide net and then sort out the catch
than limit the scope up front.

I'd like to distinguish between individuals who hire occasionally based on
particular contract needs (I put myself in that category now) as compared
with somewhat larger firms.

Charlie Heath
Blue Herring Consulting