[Hidden-tech] Programming Meeting

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Thu Jan 25 08:53:55 EST 2007

Sorry I've been out of the loop. Unforeseen business demands and a crashed
computer (backed up, but info--especially--e-mail difficult to retrieve).
Rick have you had a chance to secure the Northampton High School cafeteria?

I was wondering whether we have a date for the programming meeting yet. We
were planning on one of the Tuesdays in February but NOT 2-20). I'm
wondering whether we might want to push it either to the end of February
(2-26 or the beginning of March 3-6 or 3-13) as we don't have anything
planned for March and it will give people more time to send me ideas.

Also I owe a write-up from our last meeting to send out to the list.

Sorry for not jumping on this sooner.

Thanks, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping Smart People Become Outstanding Authors
Produce, Publish, Promote

+1 413 259 1741
claudia at claudiagereco.com
www.claudiagereco.com