[Hidden-tech] Interviewing Interns

Jackie Fallon jfallon at fitsolutions.us
Thu Jan 25 07:43:23 EST 2007

Susanna, being in the IT staffing industry for many years now, I have
interviewed thousands of candidates.  I am attaching two documents that list
questions to ask in interviews.  One is for direct questions, while the
other is more behavioral-type questions.  Feel free to pick and choose the
ones that you want to ask and are comfortable with.  If you have any other
questions, feel free to call me directly.  Good luck!

Jackie Fallon

FIT Solutions, LLC

413-733-6466

jfallon at fitsolutions.us