[Hidden-tech] Job Opening

Jacob DelHagen delhagen at techistry.com
Wed Jan 24 11:19:14 EST 2007

Hi All,

Techistry is currently expanding its software development group. We are
seeking to work with a contractor on  a 3/4 to full time basis.

We are looking for the following skills:
High quality graphic design
Flash / Action script
Basic to mid level understanding of PHP and MYSQL (You should know how
to install and setup new systems.)

We work primarily in the Music and Publishing industries with the
majority of our client base in Manhattan.  You must have the ability to
manage multiple projects at the same time, deliver on a timely basis,
communicate with clients and work from home in a virtual environment.
Occasional travel to Manhattan may be required.  Please provide examples
of your portfolio and references to delhagen at techistry.com.

We have an excellent team in place so we're looking for someone who can
fit into the groove.

Cheers,
Jacob DelHagen

--