Fwd: [Hidden-tech] Question about list topics

webmaster webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Jan 23 13:23:28 EST 2007

As for being self-regulating and I have found those on the HT list who
most know better and should be self-regulating to be the ones that drag
a discussion on the longest.  So if you want a clean list, everyone
should help make it clean and consider when you are really adding to a
discussion before posting 'me too' or adding political comments.

I have also found such tags as a great idea no one follows.

As for Forum only -- I have found we have a group of users, many of who
are not of the techical level to effectively use forums (odd as that
might sound) -- and while RSS is a good idea - even more pushs the
techical boundries.  Maybe in the future.

Rich/WM