[Hidden-tech] Backup power

Christine Pilch CPilch at YourBrandPartnership.com
Mon Jan 22 17:07:56 EST 2007

I recently bought and had installed a 10,000 watt generator ($2,500 +
installation costs) that runs my whole house. If you're serious about not
being out of business for power failure, I don't see a better option. Please
email me off-list if you want more info.

Best regards,
Christine

Christine Pilch

  <http://www.yourbrandpartnership.com/images/LogoTag.jpg>
 <blocked::http://www.yourbrandpartnership.com> www.YourBrandPartnership.com
 <blocked::mailto:cpilch at yourbrandpartnership.com>
CPilch at YourBrandPartnership.com
68 Dugan Road
Ware, MA 01082
413-967-4433 (o)
413-537-2474 (c)

  _____

From: hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net
[mailto:hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net] On Behalf Of Jean
Graef
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 3:51 PM
To: Hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
Subject: [Hidden-tech] Backup power

The recent winds and ice have made us think again about backup power for
both our computers and household appliances. I still remember one spring
when the power was out for 3 days.

We have battery backup on all our computers, but the longest any of them
last is a half hour and the manufacturer wasn't any help for a whole
office/house.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to get backup power for 3 - 4 days
without using a generator?

Jean
Jean Graef
The Montague Institute