[Hidden-tech] Mac OS 10.3.9 users, if any

Videatives at aol.com Videatives at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 19:58:45 EST 2007

Dear Minority,

I have spent the afternoon finding a way to downgrade Quicktime 7.1.3 to an
earlier version, thinking that would solve my problem playing certain MPEG-4
video files.   These files are not identified as MPEG-4 in the Movie Info window
and play with a one second pause every five seconds.   The web community
suggests I reinstall Quicktime 6.5.2, but then I think I lose my ability to
convert .mov files into V6 Flash files using Sorenson Squeeze.   I did find
shareware called Pacifist that allows me to downgrade from one version to another.   I
downgraded to Quicktime 7.1.2 but that did not help.
I am interested if anyone running 10.3.9 has had problem with Quicktime 7.x.x
and if so, how did you solve you problem.
Thanks,
George

George Forman, Ph.D.
President, Videatives, Inc.