[Hidden-tech] Second Life?

Tish Grier tishgrier at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 16:55:19 EST 2007

Elaine's got a point....just didn't think there'd be anyone interested in discussing SL...

  T.

Elaine Garofoli <egarofoli at tltconsulting.com> wrote:
  On 1/19/07 3:31 PM, "Tish Grier" <tishgrier at yahoo.com> wrote:

  do any of you out there wander around Second Life from time to time?  I've got an avatar I'm having a bit of trouble with....please email me off-list if you do...

Oh, please respond on-list, as I have been registered in Second Life for a while now, and have yet to find the time to really wander around. Having said that, I am very curious to explore the environment so that I might teach a course within it (as many are already doing).
Elaine
-----------------
Elaine Garofoli
TLT Consulting: Teaching, Learning and Technology
Putting the Pieces Together
14 Duxbury Lane
Amherst, MA 01002
413.256.1744