[Hidden-tech] Dell deals

Michael Carter mmc22254 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 03:29:21 EST 2007

Here are some Dell Laptop prices you can use for comparison.  I just opened my son's mail, as he away getting some education. Evidently he has his own business called Carter Computers. I thought he was getting his Masters in Chemical Engineering at South Dakota School of Mines & Technology in Rapid City. As long as he doesn't ask me for money, he can do what he wants.  Dell will send up to five at these prices, and give another $100 off of each.

  Laptop                Regular price          His price
  Inspiron 6400        $959                      $699
  Inspiron 9400         $1449                    $999
  Latitude D620        $1339                     $899
  Latitude D420        $1679                     $1299

  You can check them out on the Dell site.

  Any question you have about Macs, check with Steward Buskirk at One World.
  He is the mac guru around here.
  http://www.owd.com/aboutowd.html

          ONE WORLD CONTACT INFORMATION        OFFICE LOCATIONS:       •  Headquarters: Mobridge, South Dakota        •  Sales: Los Angeles, California        PHONE, FAX, & E-MAIL CONTACTS:       •  1-800-337-3839           •  1-605-845-7172 Outside the U.S.        •  1-605-845-7627 Fax        •  >> CONTACT OWD
            Stewart Buskirk, Vice President Technology
  One World
       Mr. Buskirk possesses over ten years of diverse software
development experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech,
import/export, Internet services and aviation industries. He
has served as chief architect of several biotech applications
based on Java and Oracle. He has also led the development
of several Internet e-commerce sites and has authored a book
on Web server technology and management. Mr. Buskirk is a
graduate of the University of California, San Diego.

  His wifes email address is:
  kloughton at mac.com

  She is a Pharmacy Technician, who works with me, she will forward a message or send you his mac.com address.

  Sorry about sending those pictures to this listserve, anyway hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
   Maybe Santa will bring you some high speed next year if you are good.

  As the quietone said, I am not one of you. I got a little verbal abuse for those pictures, but that is OK. I thought I was sending them to Fred Haibach. I found this site searching for him. He posted a message here in October 2005. He has a company called Confluent Sciences Consulting in Belchertown MA.
   If anyone knows his email address, I would like to send him something directly. More info below and at:  http://www.confluentsciences.com/
  I can call him at home again, he was surprised I could find his home phone and address. Thought I would email him and explain how I did it.
  Maybe I will have to send a letter by snail mail.
  A 39 cent stamp is much cheaper than a $40 background check at people finders.com

  You would have to pick up your dell laptop on your way to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, you would probably go right by my house one the way. I might not make it to MA for awhile, but you never know.

  Michael Carter
  12440 296th Ave.
  Glenham, SD 57631

  Hidden-tech] Dead Computer         Fred Haibach Confluent Sciences Consulting -----Original Message----- From: hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net [mailto:hidden-discuss-bounces ...
lists.hidden-tech.net/pipermail/hidden-discuss/2005-October/008818.html - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

      Happenings        "The Tortured Landscape of Interference Filter Design for Chemical Prediction" Lecture by Fred Haibach, Dicut, Inc. Room L-1, *Cleveland Hall, 4 pm. ...
www.mtholyoke.edu/offices/comm/csj/092603/calendar.shtml - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
    ICS-L archives -- June 2006 (#6)        I encounter this occasionally as I'm looking for older articles. Fred Haibach Senior Chemometric Development Engineer Polychromix, Inc. 978.284.6022 ...
https://listserv.umd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0606&L=ics-l&H=1&P=825 - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
    Article by DICUT Chief Scientist to be Published; Applied Optics ...        Article by DICUT Chief Scientist to be Published; Applied Optics Article by Fred Haibach, Ph.D. to Appear in First Quarter 2004. ...
goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-4031217/Article-by-DICUT-Chief-Scientist.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

A - Z International <az at a-zinternational.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm overwhelmed IN A GOOD WAY by all super advice I have from so many
of you on the computer question. While not wanting to squelch our
enthusiasm, I think I have more than enough to ponder. I've offered a
couple of you a meal in exchange for some assessment time.

So no need for more in this unless you guys get on a thread that is
making you happy! You can always try moving to the FORUMS by the by.
They do work.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder