[Hidden-tech] Looking for DVR experiences for an article I'm writing

Ron Miller ronsmiller at comcast.net
Wed Jan 17 14:21:29 EST 2007

Hi:
I have been asked to write an article on the different DVR offerings
such as TiVo, generic DVRs (like the one from Phillips), satellite and
cable offerings and PC or networked types.

I'm wondering if I can tap you folks who have DVRs for a quick interview.

I'll just be asking what setup is like, how easy it is to use the
software and how much maintenance is required by the owner/end user.

I also would like to find out which types are most popular and why.

If you're interested, please contact me *off-list* at
ronsmiller at comcast.net.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Miller