[Hidden-tech] Legal Form Template On-Line?

Mark Bucciarelli mark at hubcapconsulting.com
Tue Jan 16 14:31:10 EST 2007

Can anyone recommend a good website that provides templates for
legal agreements?  I know I used a good one last time I made a
loan.  Googling now, but I thought I would try here as well.  Pay
sites are Ok, if you have a good recommendation.

I need a voluntary retirement (AKA partner buyout) agreement.

Here's my list of things to cover--am I missing any big ones?

    1. Payment amount.
    2. Payment timing.
    3. No future liability.
    4. No future support obligations.
    5. Lien in case of non-payment.
    6. Non-compete clause.

The language that clearly defines (and limits) any future
obligations is what I am looking for right now.

It's an amicable splitup, but I'm type A and would like to cover
the bases.

Thanks,