[Hidden-tech] actually- calendar listing

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Tue Jan 16 09:01:12 EST 2007

Tom,

I use a database service and in 15 minutes could compile such for you. If you send me the ZIP codes or towns of the areas that you're interested in, I'll be glad to send it back as an Excel file of Calendar, Arts, and News editors. You may be too late for regional monthlies, but I'll send them along, anyway, as well as other print and broadcast media.

Ed