[Hidden-tech] Laptop support

Andy Klapper andytk at charter.net
Thu Jan 11 11:38:10 EST 2007

My experience with Dell support has actually been quite good.  The
motherboard on a laptop my client lent me died while the machine was under
whatever corporate support plan my client has.  I spent maybe 10 minutes
with Dell tech support using their chat support and the next day a tech was
replacing the motherboard in my kitchen for "free".

Andy.