[Hidden-tech] probable copywriter

MargotZalkind at aol.com MargotZalkind at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 13:16:09 EST 2007

I have years of strong, successful writing experience.
I have worked on the gamut of projects,
from national campaigns at NY ad agencies
to small freelance projects. Websites too.

I create hard-working copy that does the job.
And I am great fun to work with.

Modestly,
Margot Zalkind

Zalkind/Copywriting/Marketing

413.585.9445
MargotZalkind at aol.com

This message contains PRIVILEGED  AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s)  named above.  Any disclosure, distribution,
copying or use of the  information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this  message in error, please advise the sender by immediate
reply and delete the  original message and any and all attachments.  Thank you.