[Hidden-tech] Seeking a small seminar room

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Wed Jan 10 08:23:10 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am looking for a room in which I can teach some of my ³A Taste of
Mindfulness² and ³Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction² courses on weekday
evenings and weekend days. I am looking for a place in Northampton and also
one in the Greenfield area as well as one in the Springfield area.

The ideal space would be 300 to 600 square feet in size. It would have some
chairs. A small table or two would be OK, but no big conference table as I
need mostly open space. Carpeting would be ideal, but is not required. The
overall environment needs to be somewhat quiet. Convenient parking for 10-15
cars is also important.

Expected use would vary. In some months I might need the space for one
evening. In other months, I might use it one evening per week. I would like
to rent the space on an ³as needed² basis. I am not interested in signing a
lease.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Be well,

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.

Valley Mindfulness
Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

A Taste of Mindfulness:
* Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 6:00­8:00 pm

Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction:
* January 23­March 13, 2007 (Tuesday evenings)