[Hidden-tech] Looking for possible copywriter

Adam Connor adam at littlegreentoaster.com
Tue Jan 9 17:28:21 EST 2007

I have a client looking to start a new website.  As I do not myself
write copy for sites, and they do not have the bandwidth to handle
writing content for the site themselves, I'm wondering if any of you,
especially those of you involved in the web world, have any experience
with local copywriters and would have any recommendations.

Basically, I'm looking to learn about how much it would cost for
approximately 5-8 pages of copy and how long the process typically takes.

Oh, and it would be good if the writer has had experience with the
financial services industry.

Thanks,
Adam Connor
Little Green Toaster