[Hidden-tech] Windows security 101 (for Mac users)

Tom Kopec t_e_k at comcast.net
Tue Jan 9 17:24:35 EST 2007

I've actually found NIS07 to be pretty good, and much more application
friendly than NIS06 (which isn't saying a lot, I guess) ..

ISTR that, on the first system I installed it on I did *not* uninstall
NIS06, and I regretted it. I've installed it on a couple systems since,
and they have worked flawlessly (the challenge over