[Hidden-tech] Free Web Hosting for Nonprofits?

Dan Kirsch dankirsch at verizon.net
Mon Jan 8 20:06:26 EST 2007

As a less techie Hidden Techie I wanted ask about a free web hosting offer I
discovered recently  The program from DreamHost offers its highest level
plan free of charge to nonprofit organizations.

https://dreamhost.com/hosting.html

The relevant plan is the "Strictly Business" plan in the far right column,
usually priced at $79.95/month.

I'm interested in more expert opinions of the value of the offer including
possible hidden costs or other drawbacks and, if worthwhile, pass it on to
any of you working with nonprofits who might benefit from the service.

Thanks

Dan

Dan Kirsch

58 Chestnut St.