[Hidden-tech] Business Stock Liquidation Questions...

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Jan 8 13:34:18 EST 2007

I have about 600 copies (CDs) of my Role Playing Database 2.1 / Donna's
Body Shop, that are now about 6 years old and are basically not selling.
I'd like to liquidate them (other than burying them in a landfill and
waiting a few thousand years).  I am looking for someone to help me with
this.  I have tried eBay, but got no response. Are there any (local if
possible) companies that deal in this sort of thing?

More info on this CD is available at the URL:

http://www.deepsoft.com/RolePlayingDB/

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration