[Hidden-tech] eBay Newbie Questions

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Mon Jan 8 10:36:08 EST 2007

You can set the minimum bid (called the "reserve"). If you are concerned
about being satisfied with the price, set the reserve high enough to avoid
that. If your reserve is met, I believe you are obligated to sell; if you
don't honor it, your rating will surely suffer, if, indeed, you're not
banned altogether.

I believe you set the time limit, but I'm not sure about that.

What topics do you cover for eContent?
        (Reply off-list, if you prefer)

Hope this helps,
Ed