[Hidden-tech] New Hidden Tech Member Company Blog

David Caputo david at positronicdesign.com
Sat Jan 6 20:52:07 EST 2007

On a recent discussion of Blogs, I mentioned how I had been hired to be
a "professional blogger" for a local Alternative Energy research
company. I've talked them into joining Hidden Tech and to celebrate this
I'm sending out an announcement via this list to draw attention to their
new Blog, Hot Rocks Geothermal News.

I'm the new editor and lead columnist on this project so I welcome any
comments and thoughts that fellow Hidden Tech'ers might have.

This company, Atlantic Geothermal, was founded in the wilds of Wendell,
and has labored in semi-obscurity for several years, advocating for
Geothermal Electric Power to be included as a significant contributor
when  global-warming mitigation strategies are considered. They have
recently gotten a "real" office and hired employees and are seeking
major grant and investor funding for their projects. This blog, for the
time being, is their main outreach vehicle to advocate their policy
proposals.

The 65 degree temperatures in early January today reminds us all that
something is seriously out of whack with our global ecosystem and that
we need to vigorously investigate all reasonable proposed solutions.

It is in this spirit that I present to you:

http://HotRocksGeothermal.blogspot.com

also online at

http://www.HotRocksGeothermal.com

Enjoy!

Like I said, this is my first ongoing assignment as a professional
blogger, so all feedback pro and con is welcome.

Thanks,

David Caputo
President, Positronic Design
http://www.PositronicDesign.com

Editor and Publisher

Totally Fixed and Rigged Magazine
http://www.TotallyFixed.com

Hot Rocks Geothermal News
http://www.HotRocksGeothermal.com

Hidden Hills of Western Massachusetts Map
http://www.Hidden-Hills.com