[Hidden-tech] Best wiki software?

Bill Bither bill.bither at atalasoft.com
Wed Jan 3 13:48:41 EST 2007

The new Sharepoint 2007 has a wiki built in.  I only bring that up
because I know you have expressed interest in Sharepoint in the past.
There are many other wiki only products out there.  We use flexwiki
internally which is free is adequate for our needs.  We'll likely move
to Sharepoint 2007 as we already use Sharepoint 2003 for some internal
applications, and would like to have support for attachments in our
wiki.

Best Regards
Bill Bither
Atalasoft, Inc.