[Hidden-tech] Executive Search/RPO

Dan Kirsch dankirsch at verizon.net
Wed Jan 3 09:06:46 EST 2007

Greetings and Happy New Year to All -

I am trying to identify any small firms or sole practitioners who offer
executive search/"recruitment process outsourcing" (RPO) either exclusively
or as part of a larger menu of services.  My particular interest is in those
who work with nonprofit organizations but I am not limiting my search.
Through the list I have already discovered one person in Granby but am
interested in finding as many more as possible either within or beyond the
Valley of the Hidden Techies.  Also interested in hearing your opinions of
those you have worked with on either the candidate or hiring side.

Thanks very much.

Dan Kirsch

Dan Kirsch

58 Chestnut St.