[Hidden-tech] Local Promotion Online Mailing Lists

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Tue Jan 30 13:50:18 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some suggestions for promoting my BriefDating events
on local email lists or calendars of events. I am currently a member of a
few that welcome these kinds of postings, including using Craigslist. I
just found out about a 5 college activity calendar and got posted there
with some good results.

It occurred to me that there may be many others that I don't know about.

Here are the ones that I am already using:
- Dance Spree mailing list
- Five College Social Corkboard listings
- Craigslist
- MassLive

I would love to get your suggestions for other lists/calendars.

Warm regards,
Stefan

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com

CoachVille: For coaches and people taking teleclasses
<http://www.cvcommunity.com/?af=69474>http://www.cvcommunity.com?af=69474