[Hidden-tech] Sales and Marketing Job opportunity

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Fri Jan 19 09:23:56 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm overwhelmed IN A GOOD WAY by all super advice I have from so many
of you on the computer question. While not wanting to squelch our
enthusiasm, I think I have more than enough to ponder. I've offered a
couple of you a meal in exchange for some assessment time.

So no need for more in this unless you guys get on a thread that is
making you happy! You can always try moving to the FORUMS by the by.
They do work.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder