[Hidden-tech] Online conference registration

Bruce G. Hooke bghooke at att.net
Sat Jan 13 17:58:55 EST 2007

I would be a bit cautious about using a system that actually requires people
to be PayPal members in order to register (depending in part on the
demographics of the expected participants). For a lot of us, PayPal is just
another way of doing business, but I've recently watched my father (who is
in his late 60's) try to make sense of PayPal and run into all sorts of
problems.

I wish I had a positive solution to offer you, but the only solution I know
of takes up to 90 days to implement and is really targeted at long-term use
rather than a one-off event.

- Bruce

  _____