[Hidden-tech] HELP! Full-time mother needs part-time baby-sitter to help free time to finish her masters thesis by May deadline

Michael McIntosh michael at esperdyne.com
Wed Feb 28 09:54:10 EST 2007

Hello Folks,

We have a beautiful 18 month old daughter named Sarah Hannah McIntosh
that my wife Deb takes care of while I am at work. I am doing what I can
to help out during the evenings and weekends, but it has become apparent
she needs more free time during weekday afternoons, while I unavailable
at work, to complete her thesis by May for a Masters in Geology. I work
at home, so its altogether more difficult for me not being able to help
her because I have my own work I must attend to during the day. :-/

We have to find a solution soon because she absolutely needs to get this
done by May since we've already gotten a number of deadline extensions
for the thesis and no more are available. If you or anyone you know can
refer us to talented resource to help take care of Sarah for a few hours
each afternoon during the week, it would be a great help. It is likely
the schedule would be something like 2pm (after her nap) to 6pm. This is
also the first time I've tried to find someone to help us in this way,
so pointers and advice are also welcome. :)

Thank you all for your time. :)

Sincerely,
Michael McIntosh