[Hidden-tech] Small business database

Dan Green dgreen at truepresence.com
Sat Feb 24 13:24:31 EST 2007

Hi,

I got a call from a small business owner in need of someone to build a
database from his paper copies of customer receipts and order forms. Man did
he call the wrong guy.  He wants to use the information for direct mail and
other marketing. His needs seem pretty basic.

Does anyone out there do there do this type of work?  There is probably
potential for direct mail business as a result.

The business is a restaurant in Springfield. If you're interested I will
forward the contact information on request.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Green
Area President

TruePresence

498 South Gulf Road  Belchertown, MA  01007
Direct: 413.253.3400 |  Fax: 413.253.3400
 <mailto:dgreen at truepresence.com> dgreen at truepresence.com  |
<http://www.truepresence.com/> www.truepresence.com