[Hidden-tech] Vendor Fair Information

lisa cody kir914 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 16:19:55 EST 2007

Hi,

  I'm looking for possible vendor fairs in the area and I'm wondering if anyone has any information they can share.
  What I'm looking for on a larger scale are business expos, home shows, cooking shows, employment fairs, health expos, home and garden shows and bridal fairs.
  I'm also looking for something smaller like local vendor fairs some towns, churches or businesses may have.

  If you've heard of any that will be happening this year please let me know.
  I appreciate any info you have.

  Lisa :)

Never miss an email again!