[Hidden-tech] Job Opportunity

Jackie Fallon jfallon at fitsolutions.us
Fri Feb 9 11:13:37 EST 2007

I have been retained by a company in the Berkshires to fill an eBusiness
Project Leader position.  The company is stable, having been in business for
over 100 years, while their IT department is quite forward-thinking.  This
is a permanent position and they are offering a competitive salary, along
with full benefits and bonuses.  The IT department consists of 25 people so
they are looking for someone that can provide project leadership as well as
hands-on expertise.  Technically, the candidate should have experience with
the following: ASP.Net, VB.Net, VS.Net, SQL Server and SQL.  Excellent
communication skills are a must.

If you know of someone that lives in the Berkshires or would relocate there
and would be interested in this position, please have them contact me at
413-733-6466 or jfallon at fitsolutions.us.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Jackie Fallon

FIT Solutions, LLC