[Hidden-tech] Housesitting Assocation? Housesit in Worthington

deborahchandler at comcast.net deborahchandler at comcast.net
Tue Dec 25 17:02:51 EST 2007

Hello and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Sorry for the redundancy, but could someone tell me again the name of the housesitting organization that matches housesitters with houses to sit?

Also, is anyone interested in a housesit opportunity from now through April 1st in Worthington? The house is a beautiful 3-bedroom post and beam, where you would be responsible for the house and 2 loveable outdoor cats. One or two people would have plenty of room to live.

The rent is $400. and includes unlimited landline telephone, electric and snowplowing. You would just pay the propane heat, around $80-90./month.

It is quiet and peaceful and there's plenty of fresh air. The location is off Route 112, 5 miles south of the Creamery in Cummington, and 20 miles/30 minutes from downtown Northampton, via Route 9 in Williamsburg and Route 143 in Chesterfield.

The biggest downside is that the house doesn't have high speed internet or cable TV; but there is dial-up internet access and the library a few miles away has high speed satellite access.

Any feedback, questions or comments, feel free to email me on or off-list.

Thanks,
Deb