[Hidden-tech] Happy Holidays to all!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Dec 24 16:51:21 EST 2007

Hi all,

	I was just driving back from Deerfield and Sonam Lama's beautiful
stupa now completed for my beloved friend Tiny and was thinking how
lucky we are to live and work in a place filled with such enormous
natural beauty, and great people.
	And, of course, we are so lucky to have Hidden-Tech to bind us
together. I understand membership is now around 1,900 and climbing.
The board deserves a lot of credit for keeping the organization thriving.
	Wishing all of you a wonderful and safe holiday week, and a
prosperous and healthy new year!

	best,

	Amy Zuckerman
	Hidden-Tech Foudner