[Hidden-tech] sales job opportunity

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Wed Dec 19 17:06:49 EST 2007

HI Hidden-Techies,

My friend and former client, Martin Miller, GM of WFCR, asked me to share
the following job opportunity with you. If it doesn’t fit, please feel free
to pass it on to any go-getter friend you have.

Please direct all inquiries as indicated below.  Thanks.

Sales Representative

WFCR-FM, NPR News and Music for Western New England, seeks a creative,
experienced, energetic, well organized and highly motivated individual to
join our Corporate Marketing team. Ideally, this individual will be a public
radio listener and supporter.

We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running in January.  A
media consultant is required to work independently, develop new prospects,
maintain a client database, set-up appointments, assess client needs, secure
underwriting contracts, achieve individual monthly budget goals, and develop
on-air mentions that meet client needs and FCC /WFCR regulations.

A cover letter and resume may be emailed to radio at wfcr.org (Please note
Sales Rep. Search in the subject line) or mailed to Sales Rep. Search, WFCR,
131 County Circle, Amherst MA 01003.  Please, no calls.

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA
http://www.steadysales.com
More Sales. More Money. Less Worry